April is Kids Garden Month! This year we're inviting you to share how you #GardenTogetherAtHome. You don't need a garden to participate. Just share how you're bringing gardening into your at-home life, from reading about or drawing gardens, to planting seeds, or sharing garden-related lessons with your students. As always with Kids Garden Month, creativity is encouraged!
We invite you to use Kids Garden Month as an opportunity for all of you, who love gardening with kids, to share the fun things you're up to, as well as get ideas from one another. You can follow along with the hashtag #GardenTogetherAtHome on Instagram, or check out the awesome gallery of entries. (You can read the entry description by clicking on the image.) We have already gotten so many great entries!
As incentive to join in, we're giving away lots of prizes this year. You can win an AcuRite weather station, hand tools from Corona tools, seeds from Botanical Interest, or a seed starting kit from CowPots! Winners will be selected randomly from eligible entries at the time of the drawing. Prize drawings will be held on April 7, April 14, April 21, April 28, and May 5. While multiple entries per family or educator are allowed and encouraged, once you have won a prize you will not be eligible for future prizes.
Learn more about our Kids Garden Month contest. We can't wait to see how you #GardenTogetherAtHome.
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Garden With Eggs Contest: Enter by 10/22/21
- Dick & Jane Educational Snacks – Farmers Market Cards
- An Egg-cellent Opportunity: Garden Activity Pack & Photo Contest
- This week: National Children & Youth Garden Symposium, July 7-9
- GroPride: Supporting LGBTQ+ youth through gardening
- Kids Love School Gardens
- Building a “Fairy Tail” Garden
- Kids Garden Month is here!
- Valentine’s Day Cards for Garden Lovers