We're right in the middle of our back-to-school-gardens fundraiser and we need your help!
As a non-profit organization, we rely on support from our partners, sponsors, and friends just like you to help us fulfill our mission of creating opportunities for kids to play, learn, and grow through gardening.
This fall, we launched our Root for Gardens t-shirt to raise much needed funds to support our free original educational resources.
The shirts come in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes so you're sure to find one that you'll love. There are even kid sizes! We're really excited about it, and we hope you are too.
Want a few more reasons to go ahead and hit "purchase?"
- You'll be the best-dressed gardener at your harvest celebration, regional conference, or garden work day!
- Look good and feel good about doing good!
- Everyone needs a shirt with carrots. Even if you already own one, get this one to wear while the other is in the wash!
- Your support really does make a huge difference to KidsGardening, and to the parents, educators, and families we serve.
Don't delay! The shirts are limited-edition, and there is less than a week left in the fundraiser. After you order your favorite color, share the campaign with your friends and family!
- The Magic of Greenhouses
- Indoor Garden-Based Activities to Get You Through the Winter
- New Newsletter Offerings
- Holiday Gifts from the Garden
- The Return of Mister Chris and Christine!
- School Garden Retrospective
- Turning Trash into Garden Treasure
- Apple Taste Test
- Peas, Pollinators, and (Hydro)Ponics
- Garden Programs in Northern Climates