Mister Chris and Friends is a new children's show on Vermont PBS, and KidsGardening's education specialist Christine Gall appears in several episodes as Farmer Christine. She had a fantastic time working on the show, and we are so excited to share it with you.
Each new episode of Mister Chris and Friends is designed as an educational lesson on an aspect of the natural world, combined with the show’s foundational approach of creating a safe and welcoming environment in which to learn and explore.
The show is incredibly sweet, and if you need to unwind with the littles in your life, you should check it out! May we recommend episode 3, where Christine is the featured guest?
Seeds: In this episode, we wish with our friend Wishing Well that we could grow bigger... right now! Mister Chris will work with our farmer friend, Christine, to learn more about what a seed needs to grow, including time.
You can watch the entire series at Vermont PBS.
- Strategic School Garden Planning
- Let’s Grow Love!
- Flower Printing
- Pennies for Plants School Garden Fundraiser
- Favorite Gardening Podcasts
- Cooking with Students
- Amaryllis Adventures with Kids
- How a Science Experiment Grew a Garden Movement
- Gardening Resolutions for the New Year
- Flower Arranging with Kids