We are very egg-cited for our partnership with Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs and to be sharing two Garden Activity Packs for the Summer and Fall!
Our Summer Garden Activity Pack includes activities for:
- Seed starting in an egg carton
- Egg carton Mancala
- Eggshell calcium powder
Our Fall Garden Activity Pack includes activities for:
- Growing "egg heads"
- Nature treasure hunt
- Garden seed box
We will be hosting a photo contest from August 9th - October 22nd for participants who share photos of their egg and carton activities. Here’s how to enter:
- Do one (or more!) of the activities from the Garden Activity Pack.
- Share photos on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Use the hashtags #gardenwitheggs AND #kidsgardening.
- Please note, if you choose to participate on Facebook, post your entry on the KidsGardening.org timeline with the hashtag in order for us to see your entry!
- Your Instagram account must be public for us to see your entry.
- You can also enter via our photo contest form, below.
3 egg-ceptional winners will be chosen at random from valid entries on 8/27, 9/30, & 10/27 and will receive a year of FREE Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs (52 product coupons) plus Books in Bloom, a seed set, and fabric grow bag.
- Entries must include photo(s) of a completed activity from one of the Garden Activity Packs.
- Egg cartons do not need to be from Pete and Gerry’s (although the activities are tailored to their 100% recycled plastic cartons).
- Only residents in the contiguous 48 US states are eligible to receive the prizes, but anyone can participate!
- Use Pete and Gerry's store locator to check if your local store carries their eggs. Eggs cannot be mailed and winners will be receiving redemption coupons to purchase them.
Stay tuned for the Fall Garden Activity Pack, which will be released on September 16th.
We can’t wait to see how you #gardenwitheggs!