PROGRAM QUICK LINKS
Prizes & Judging Criteria
Grant Writing Tips
Parental Release Form
The Carton 2 Garden program is part of Evergreen Packaging’s ongoing effort to raise awareness among consumers on the eco-friendly benefits of paper cartons. Evergreen Packaging cartons have the attributes consumers want: more than 70 percent of the carton is made from paper derived from a renewable resource: trees. Cartons are also recyclable, and cartons are made with renewable energy – over 50% of the energy used to make the paper in our cartons comes from biomass.
CARTON 2 GARDEN WEBINAR
NEED INSPIRATION FOR YOUR CARTON 2 GARDEN PROJECT?
A recording of the 2017 Carton 2 Garden webinar is available below as well as a list of the resources provided during the webinar. The webinar included:
- An overview of the contest rules and requirements.
- Examples of exceptional Carton 2 Garden projects from past winners.
- A summary of best practices to help you create a successful educational program around your Carton 2 Garden Project.
- An introduction to indoor gardening basics to help you get growing.
- Tips for writing and compiling your application to create an eye-catching entry.
Please feel free to contact [email protected] for more information.
WATCH THE WEBINAR
- Watch the webinar on YouTube
- Click to download the webinar powerpoint
- Click to download the Indoor Garden Growers Guide
Visit Carton2Garden.com for full contest details.