Need ideas on how to get creative with your garden harvests this summer? We’ve got three garden activity packs that will get kids inspired to cook, experiment, and make art with garden-grown plants and produce!
Each of the Garden Activity Packs shows you fun ways to use a Smart Pot, a fabric container for conveniently cultivating a thriving garden anywhere!
Quick Pickle Your Garden
How to grow pickling veggies in your Smart Pot and a simple recipe.
Containers are perfect for gardening with kids because they:
- Allow you to garden anywhere there is sun
- Can be moved as the seasons and weather changes
- Are great for urban areas, patios, or balconies
- Are low to the ground and be accessed from all sides
If you haven’t gotten your garden growing yet, it’s not too late! Check out these articles from Smart Pot on how to prep your Summer garden this Spring:
- Smart Pot Spring Garden Checklist
- 3 Easy Tips for Stunning and Delicious Summer Plants
- The 5 Best Bulbs to Plant in Spring for Summer Blooms