Congratulations to The Spring 2016 Team Up for Healthy School Gardens Grant Winners
Congratulations to The Spring 2016 Team UP for Healthy School Gardens Grant Winners listed below. We want to thank every program that applied.
32 youth programs have been selected for this Spring's award. 31 programs will receive a grant package valued at $500 which will include curriculum books, a $350 Gardener’s Supply gift certificate, and $100 cash to be used to purchase soil amendments and fruit and vegetable plantings.One grand prize winner will receive a package valued at $750 which will include curriculum books, a $450 Gardeners Supply gift certificate and $250 cash.
If your program is listed below you can expect to receive a personal email by Monday, April 25, 2016.
Congratulations to The Spring 2016 Team UP for Healthy School Garden Grant winners!
Grand Prize Winner: Heritage Christian Academy in Maple Gove, MN
- Patch Farms "Planting and Teaching Caring Hearts"
- Maple Creek Elementary School
- Vinland Elementary School
- Eaton Elementary School
- Rancho Garden
- Junction Avenue Extended Student Services
- Valley Montessori School
- Orange Center Elementary School
- Winegard Elementary School
- Lawton Chiles Elementary Schools
- Woodland Elementary School
- Heards Ferry Elementary School
- Murdock Elementary School
- Mount Vernon Presbyterian School
- The Cloverleaf School
- He.Brews CommuniTea Garden
- Bricolage Academy of New Orleans
- Heritage Christian Academy (Grand Prize Winner)
- Lakeside Academy
- Dunning Recreation Center
- Rogers Middle School
- Bartram High School
- George W. Nebinger School
- The Vanguard School
- William H. Hunter Elementary School
- Pearre Creek Elementary
- Liberty Elementary School
- Waverly Belmont Elementary School
- New Hope Academy
- Neu Life: Garden of Respect
- Urban Day Boys & Girls Club
- Golda Meir